Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 55

Thread: DON'T LET ME FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE!!!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: DON'T LET ME FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE!!!!!

    And our dog that was mentioned stays inside a good deal of time.
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: DON'T LET ME FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE!!!!!

    [ QUOTE ]
    Perhaps you shouldn't let your animal run freely.

    [/ QUOTE ]
    that is best to have it's own thread. I have a lot to add to that statement but this thread isn't the place. To the original poster it is like a part of the family was hurt and really this statement will just bring about an arugment. Like i said, it is best to start a new post about control of your pets, but it is just my opinion.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: DON'T LET ME FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE!!!!!

    My dogs were in our fenced in yard one day. I stepped out to check on them from the porch. I saw a rock bounce into the yard.
    In an instant I was ready to kill. I ran out back to see who was throwing rocks at my dogs and found a small boy - neighbor kid - pelting rocks at my dogs.
    I didnt care that this was just a young child - you dont throw rocks at my dogs.

    He said 'they're barking at me"
    Well stupid little kid - they're barking because you're throwing rocks at them and hurting them. (One of the dogs came in bleeding after it was all said and done.)
    The mom had the nerve later to ask me if I had a problem with her kids. I promptly told her all the problems I had with her kids.
    She taught them nothing about respecting animals, nothing about not hurting them. My dogs were not running free and they did nothing to harm this kid.

    Also, when I was younger, a cousin of mine took great joy in tormenting animals. When one his family dogs had puppies, he set one on fire, chewed one of them up (!!), and threw one on the roof of the house.
    This same cousin was the same one that tormented our german shepherd so much that we had to put him on a logging chain and put him in a kennel because he'd break loose and go find the kid that tortured him every time our backs were turned. He loved everyone, except my cousin.

    I tell these stories to help prove to non-believers that people can be just flat-out cruel to innocent animals for the heck of it.
    I sincerely believe we'll be seeing much more of this in society in the near future.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: DON'T LET ME FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE!!!!!

    [ QUOTE ]
    Perhaps you shouldn't let your animal run freely.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    I agree to a point. I had a neihbor that had problem dogs. They would come on our property and mess things up. They would run deer until the deer could run no more and kill it. We would tell this guy all the time and he would do nothing to fix the problem. Well I fixed it myself. I caught them running a deer so I shot and killed the lead dog. Now the other dog doesnt leave the neighbors yard.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •